The Science Fiction and Fantasy Translation Awards are for works of speculative fiction translated into English from other languages.
For details about how the awards are run, and how to submit your work, please see our Awards and Nominations pages.
For information on how to contact us, please see our Contacts page.
If you have any questions, please check our FAQ page – they might be answered there.
The Science Fiction and Fantasy Awards are administered by the Association for the Recognition of Excellence in SF & F Translation, California public benefit (non-profit) corporation. Our Board of Directors is as follows:
- Gary K. Wolfe, President (Locus, Roosevelt University)
- Kevin Standlee, Secretary-Treasurer (SFSFC Inc.)
- Melissa Conway (UC Riverside)
- Rob Latham (UC Riverside)
- Cheryl Morgan (Wizards Tower Press, 4-time Hugo Award winner for writing and editing)
- Nalo Hopkinson (author)
ARESFFT is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization, with the equivalent recognition from the California State Franchise Tax Board. Our Bylaws are on file with the California Secretary of State’s office.
The following persons are still kindly assisting the Board.
- Josh Jasper (Genreville)
- Geoff Ryman (author)