There is a lot of talk about translation around the blogosphere at the moment. Here are a few items we noticed in recent days.
– Fábio Fernandes talks about working in two languages at Tor.com.
– Charles Tan interviews Nick Mamatas about Haikasoru at World SF News. All of those 2010 publications Nick mentions should be eligible for our award.
– Ekaterina Sedia wonders whether translated works should sound foreign and exotic.
– Anna Tambour reviews a collection of Tamil pulp fiction (with a fabulous cover).
– Chad W. Post reviews a prize-winning Arabic novel about an infertility curse.
– The anthology series, Best American Fantasy, is looking for works from Latin America.