Here are a few translation-related stories from around the blogosphere from the past few weeks:
– Jeff VanderMeer interviews Czech novelist and poet Michael Ajvaz;
– Concatenation lists Unseen Mainland European SF Classics;
– Nick Mamatas at Haikasoru blogs about one of their new releases: The Stories of Ibis by Hiroshi Yamamoto;
– Feng Zhang writes about a famous Chinese fanzine, Xin Huan Jie (New Realms of Fantasy and Science Fiction);
– Chad W. Post reviews Edie Grossman’s Why Translation Matters;
– Tim Parks tells The Guardian why translators deserve to be noticed;
– Edward Gauvin suggests that translating might be a bit like writing science fiction.