As promised last week, we are adding some new prizes now that we are over half way to our goal.
Probably the most wanted of them will be the first three books of A Song of Ice and Fire, donated by George R.R. Martin. Acknowledging that we get donations from all over the world, George has offered the books in whichever language the winner chooses (there are about 40 to choose from).
Also on offer are: a fantasy duet from Deborah Kalin which is currently published only in Australia; a hot new release from Small Beer; and a signed Bujold from Baen books. Here is the full list.
- Signed copies of A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings and A Storm of Swords from George R.R. Martin
- A signed US hardback edition of Embassytown from China Miéville
- A signed manuscript of Pirate Cinema, Cory Doctorow’s forthcoming YA novel
- A signed copy of the South African edition of Moxyland, with soundtrack by African Dope on CD, from Lauren Beukes
- A signed copy of the Pyr edition of The Restoration Game from Ken MacLeod
- A signed hardcover of signed Superman: The Black Ring (the complete Lex Luthor run from Action Comics) from Paul Cornell
- A signed copy of By Light Alone from Adam Roberts
- A signed copy of Range of Ghosts, the new novel from Elizabeth Bear
- A signed copy of Songs For the Devil and Death, Hal Duncan’s poetry collection
- Signed copies of the Creature Court Trilogy from Tansy Rayner Roberts (only published in Australia)
- A signed copy of an ARC of the Subterranean edition of Manhattan In Reverse from Peter F. Hamilton
- Ebook copies of the entire catalog of Ann & Jeff VanderMeer’s Cheeky Frawg Books (epub or mobi)
- A signed ARC of Nalo Hopkinson’s forthcoming YA novel, The Chaos
- A signed copy of a novel by Juliet E. McKenna (winner gets to choose which book) from Juliet
- A signed copy of Aliette de Bodard’s novel, Master of the House of Darts
- A signed copy of the first edition of Nicola Griffith’s Tiptree-winning novel, Ammonite
- A signed copy of the new Small Beer Press edition of Kelley Eskridge’s novel, Solitaire
- A set of the first four Twelve Planets chapbooks from Twelfth Planet Press (only published in Australia)
- Signed copies of the Binding duology (Shadow Queen and Shadow Bound) from Deborah Kalin (only published in Australia)
- A signed copy of A Civil Campaign by Lois McMaster Bujold, donated by Baen Books
- A copy of The Liminal People by Ayize Jama-Everett, donated by Small Beer Press
- Hardcover editions of Wilde Stories 2011 and Heiresses of Russ 2011 from Lethe Press
- A copy of Transtories, Colin Harvey’s last anthology, from Aeon Press
- A signed copy of the new mass market paperback of The Fallen Blade from Jon Courtenay Grimwood
- A signed copy of Welsh Kings, a Celtic history from Kari Sperring in her academic alter ego
- A signed copy of the New Zealand edition of Heir of Night from Helen Lowe
- A hardback copy of Felix J. Palma’s novel, The Map of Time (English language edition), donated by Rob Latham
- A hardback copy of Ann & Jeff VanderMeer’s Thackery T. Lambshead Cabinet of Curiosities, donated by Cheryl Morgan (who ended up with two by accident)
The fund raiser will end at midnight on the last day of February, because it seemed cool to end on a leap day. Up until that time, everyone who donates money will go into a draw for one of those prizes. The full rules of the draw are available here.
Our aim, as with last year, is to raise $2000. As you may recall, we managed $1764.01. Let’s at least beat that.
To donate, simply use this PayPal button. You are able pay with a credit card.